안녕하세요 Synology DSM 6.1.4-15217 업데이트가 2017년 11월06일에 배포되었습니다.
DS3617xs Release Notes
- The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly.
- This update will restart your Synology NAS.
What’s New in DSM 6.1.4
- Adjusted the threshold of remaining storage capacity warning to 10%.
- Support 12TB IronWolf and IronWolf Pro drives with IHM.
- Users with ACL permissions set as “administration” can edit shared folders in File Station.
- Enhanced the compatibility of USB on certain models.
- Enhanced the compatibility of SAS drives on certain models.
- Fixed an issue where the response of user interface might slow down when using hotspares under certain circumstances.
- Fixed user interface display issues to enhance the usability of Resource Monitor.
- Fixed an issue where DSM mobile might not work properly on devices running Android 8.0.
- Fixed an issue where administrator might not be able to log in DSM after removing clients from trusted client list.
- Enhanced file system stability by backporting Kernel updates.
- Enhanced the stability of RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID F1, and SHR.
- Enhanced the compatibility of Windows AD and NFS protocol.
- Fixed an issue where RAID Resync might slow down when creating or deleting multiple volumes.
- Fixed an issue where users might be logged out or shared folders of mounted via AFP might be disconnected when changing permissions.
- Fixed an issue where the background of login panel might be blurry when accessing DSM on Chrome browser.
- Fixed an issue where users might not be able to collapse and expand nested sections on DSM webpage when using Safari 11 browser.
- Fixed search results filters of File Station, AFP and SMB to ensure that users can only find files with read permissions in their search results.
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding Linux kernel (CVE-2017-10661, CVE-2017-10662, CVE-2017-10663).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding Samba (CVE-2017-11103).
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding Wget (CVE-2017-6508, CVE-2017-13089, CVE-2017-13090).
- Fixed a security vulnerability regarding XSS (CWE-79).
- Fixed multiple security vulnerabilities regarding poppler library (CVE-2017-2820, CVE-2017-7511, CVE-2017-7515, CVE-2017-9408, CVE-2017-9775).
저는 Synology 정품과 Xpenology 를 병행해서 사용하고 있습니다.
xpenology 6.1.3 Update 8에서 xpenology 6.1.4로 이상없이 업데이트 하였습니다.